CURRENT JOB OPENINGS: TRANSPARENCY DOCUMENTS TAB!!!
Parks & Recreation
The public is encouraged to use the park facilities for the purpose of recreation, celebrations or civic purposes. Along with the privilege to use those facilities comes the responsibility of leaving the facilities in the same condition it was received. There is no fee to use the facilities.
Parks & Recreation Board Members:
- Timothy Storms, Member at Large (Lions Club) and President
- Joanna Bachtel, Ward 3 Member and Vice President
- Justin Harrington, Ward 2 Member and Financial Secretary
- VACANT, Ward 1 Member
- Jared Goucher, Member at Large (Knob Noster Youth Sports Association)
- Amanda Spieker, Member at Large
- Benjamin Liechti, Board of Aldermen Liaison