CURRENT JOB OPENINGS: TRANSPARENCY DOCUMENTS TAB!!!
The City of Knob Noster’s Water Department's goal is to operate its water production and distribution systems in the most efficient manner possible. That includes the production of high-quality water from the wells, providing timely maintenance and repairs of the water infrastructure, promoting water conservation, and providing water system up-grades to better service the customer.
The distribution system consists of three wells, ground storage tank, and an elevated storage tank with a capacity combined of 700,000 gallons. One located on each end of town. There are approximately 1,250 water meter services and 87 fire hydrants.
The City’s Water Distribution Department works tirelessly to provide the highest quality drinking water and service to you 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week. The services we provide to you are:
- Department Administration
- Water Treatment and Pumping Operations
- Water Distribution System Repairs and Maintenance
- Backflow prevention and Cross Connection Services
- Water Quality Inspections
- Customer Related Inquiries of Low Pressure, Water Quality, and Leaks.
- Water System Renewal and Replacement
- Water System Expansion Projects
- New Utility Construction Inspections